Universal Avionics UA SBAS-FMS Purchase Incentive for FANS 1/A+
Now is the time to equip your aircraft with Datalink for CPDLC with FANS 1/A+ and take advantage of this new incentive program from Universal Avionics.
Universal Avionics is offering incentive pricing when you purchase a complete* UA SBAS-FMS system.
The UniLink™ UL-800/UL-801 CMU is on offer at a discounted price, plus you can also receive a discount on the purchase of a CVR/CVFDR, UA SBAS-FMS and UA UniLink package purchase.*
These incentives are valid for new orders placed by 28 December 2023 and shipped by 29 March 2024.
Why Upgrade With FANS 1/A+?
FANS, the Future Air Navigation System, provides a direct data communication link between the aircraft’s pilot and the air traffic controller (ATC). It is text-based enhancing safety while improving operational efficiency:
- Simplifies communications between ATC and pilots
- Removes ambiguity and reduces likelihood of human error
- Makes ATC hand-offs smoother
- Reduces separation between aircraft
- Enables better oceanic flight routes to help lower costs and fuel burn
Want to know more?
Let’s talk about upgrading your aircraft flight deck with FANS 1/A+ Datalink.
For additional details, call one of our friendly, knowledgeable account reps toll-free: +1 (888) 428-4669
*The fine print
1. A complete SBAS-FMS system is defined as a Navigation Computer Unit (NCU) plus Flat Panel Control Display Unit (FPCDU), or all-in one NCU/CDU.
2. These incentives cannot be used with previously negotiated pricing contracts. Other conditions may apply, please contact your friendly Mid-Canada Mod Center representative or Universal Avionics for more information.