Taking Care of Clients and Employees
Mid-Canada Mod Center’s Statement on COVID-19
A Message from Bill Arsenault, President
The Safety of Our Clients and Employees is Our Top Priority
At Mid-Canada Mod Center, our top priority is safety, which is why you can have complete confidence when you bring your aircraft to us for modifications.
Our team is educated on the importance of following guidelines that will help stop the spread of COVID-19, including physical distancing, mask-wearing and proper hand hygiene. They are dedicated to implementing safety procedures to protect themselves and you, our clients.
Quickly and Continuously Adapting
When the World Health Organization declared the global pandemic in March of 2020, we and our Design Approval Organization, ADS, rapidly adapted our safety procedures to reflect the new reality. Today, as the global situation and government guidelines evolve, we quickly adapt and update our practices to protect our team and clients.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we adhere to government-issued pandemic guidelines and advice.
Our Safety Policy and Additional Safety Measures
Our Safety Policy is an essential operational principle for our team. ALL Mid-Canada Mod Center and ADS team members must follow the policy, which incorporates necessary measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Here are some of the additional measures we instituted and continue to follow:
- All MC2 and ADS employees are required to wear approved face coverings when more than one employee is in a room or our hangar.
- All employees and visitors entering our facilities must show proof of having received two (2) doses of a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine
- Our offices and hangars have additional hand sanitizer stations, and we are providing masks to visitors and our team members.
- Visitors are screened before entering our facility, both in advance of their visit and again when entering our facilities.
- We screen client facilities before our crews work on location.
- We keep a log of all visitors entering our facilities to help with contact tracing should it become necessary.
As the global pandemic conditions change, you can rely on us to protect you and our employees by monitoring, adapting and implementing the appropriate safety measures. We encourage you to practice the same precautions as we are in the global pursuit to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you and serving you as safely as possible.
Mid-Canada Mod Center
Before Visiting Our Office Please Complete Our Visitor Screening Form
MC2 and ADS Visitor Screening Form
MC2 Safety Policy